Monday, November 14, 2011

Disgusting Oozling

I finally made myself sit down and grind this pet.  It didn't take as many kills as I thought.  It took me 1100 kills and 89 bags before I got this beloved pet.

After Cataclysm they increased the drop rate (so I'm told), and changed where you grind them at.   I did my grinding in Swamp of Sorrows.



Farming for this pet is 2 fold.  You must first kill Shifting Mireblobs which swim in the lakes in The Shifting Mire in Swamp of Sorrows.  They have a chance of dropping an Oozling Bag.   You will get the pet from the Oozling Bag.  I seemed to average 1 Oozling Bag for approximately 10 Shifting Mireblob kills.  This grind isn't bad, as the Mireblobs have a fast spawn rate and are close together, so it's constant killing, and not much waiting for respawns.


No comments:

Post a Comment